Wednesday, September 10

Hit and Run

Back online again.

Hidee ho happie gupsters ... yes I havent been online for awhile.

Been busy with lotsa stuff, nothing terribly exciting , and the only drama ma ma moment was when we were turning out onto a slip road behind Mustaffa shopping centre in little India , some malay kid in a black car hit Ashton from the left and cracked the front bumper :(

Honestly I was looking forward to going through the whole motion of swopping our drivers license numbers, getting some money out of the punk, the whole spiel.. the driver of the black car waved a sorry gesture to me....we moved ashton to the side of the road ...got out of the car ...but when we looked around - the malay kid and the black car WAS GONE! he drove off just like and ran away! we didnt even get a chance to take down his license plate number..

I was extremely annoyed :P

check out the bumper damage
cracked... poor poor Ashton..! Woe!!!! #@$##!! BLOODY KID DRIVER!!!!

Natually i didnt know any auto repair people, I googled, and found out that there was a giant auto place in Ang Mo Kio industrial park - Ang Mo Kio Autopoint where there is a multistoreyed centre housing nothing but auto repair and servicing shops.

I just dropped Ashton off at the autobody repair shop this evening. which means I will be without my ride for the next few days . :P ...sigh

other than the above drama, life's been pretty low key and a lil blue with porkchop's departure which took me quite awhile to get used to.

So what had i been busy with ? mostly work - which had been piling up mercilessly. But I also took the time to spring clean the flat (or rather hire a professional cleaning agency to spring clean my flat ha ha ah ahha a ) , pack away lotsa stuff, and started a few new projects

I signed up for the standard chartered 10km half marathon that is slated for 7th December ( which drew lotsa laughs from friends, buoy was such a wet blanket and even advised me to go get a medical check up to ensure i wont keel over and die while running :P booooo ...)

I cancelled my gym membership at Fitness First Gym and took that money to hire a personal trainer instead , hmm which remind me - personal trainer starts with me TOMORROW!

Will this guppy survive without her ride? Will i survive my new personal trainer ? Will the trainer take one look at me and run away ? Can life get back to some semblence of normalcy soon ? stay tuned true believers!

No comments: