Sunday, December 7

Oh gosh. its already december

70s Retro Dinner and Dance party :


5th December was a blast. Went to the company's Annual "Family Day " cum Xmas Dinner Party. it was a 70S disco Retro themed party , and almost everyone came dressed for the occasion - the prize for best dressed was an unprecedented - 2 DAYS ANNUAL LEAVE- that will be added to our leave entitlements! ( not bad aye? )

I went dressed as a 70s era getai singer , complete with sequinned black dress and a head of feathers ( dead black chicken on my head) * hhahahaha I got nominated as one of the top 10 best dressed and dubbed "feather girl" but didnt win...damn!

launching the party with a run/dance through the red carpet with our MD. Yeah wat to do I make a great mascot dont i? camwhoring with my colleagues, my other colleague took the pics, he liked to kneel / squat and take pics...which resulted in my very unflattering DOUBLECHINssss but man he had one cool camera! hahahah group shot with the ladies from accounts - the gatekeepers of my marnies and general happiness . group shot with my lovely team mates ! without whom work life wouldve been a dull bore! whahahah parteeeeEh i did win a prize in the end! WHAHAHAHA but it was for being a cute little mascot. I thought i wasnt gonna win a thing as in my position in the company i wasnt qualified for the lucky draw..sobss... but woohoo bosschick prepared some nice little prize for me ...awwwwww

Incase u were wondering why the hell i didnt win? well the The winning entry was a 70s biker in leather pants and long hippie hair! uber cool .


There are lots more pics...but cant seem to find pics of me in "less compromising drunken, reckless" stupors...so we will stick with the above PR approved ones ahhahaha!

It was really different from the last "xmas party/ family day" event I attended at the beginning of my job last year. After over 12 months, ive gotten to know more people better and grown to love my colleagues and enjoy working with them ( yes even if we disagree and want to strangle each other. )

Its been a great ride with this job . Looking forward to more adventures here~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your dressing and of course the hairdo....