Sunday, February 22

More Porkchops Please

Yes I am Happie once again!


Its finally here, the moment i had been waiting for all these months! - Porkchop is finally back in Singapore.

I spent the entire day stocking up the refridgerator with foods that he likes , fresh milk, chocolate, cheeses, I replendished the pantry cupboards with rabbit food - muesli, cereals, oats, and even bought whole meal bread.

On hindsight- i have never had so much "healthy" food in my kitchen for so long. not sure i can get used to it again

I even made thai pomelo salad, marinated some chicken chops. and made tiramisu, ( incase he gets hungry and wants some food) before i headed out to the airport.

Im pleased to report , my precious porkchop had been safely collected, brought home, but alas he was so exhausted from the plane trip back that he had little appetite, too tired to go anywhere, we just cuddled, he surfed the net, watched abit of teevee before he plonked into bed and slept,

Hmmm guess I'll have to devour this delicious dish ...tomorrow!
* hehehehhehe*

No comments: