Monday, May 4

So Decadent..Its Obscene!

I must be the luckiest Guppy on Earth!

Yes i did miss you. had it really been 6 months? What to do? theres just so many distractions :P But Im glad we managed to catch up today :D

And over such yummy delectable decadent yum yums!
Giant Bamboo Clams steamed with garlic and spring onionsCrispy Sweet Peking Duck !
Deep Fried Soon Hock!
Token stirfry veggies :D
Ooooh and cheese baked LOBSTERS.....were just to die for
And our decadent splurge for tonight : JUMBO OYSTERS!
My goodness me they are so huge! mmmmm juicy fresh and deliciously yummy!we ate so much oysters tonight.. I think we almost overdosed!check it out the oysters were so huge they were bigger than our crab!My favourite! the CLAW!!!!!And to top it all off, you even bought me crabs cooked in salted egg yolk ... Awwww thank you for this decadent dinner babe!
Hhaaha lets keep our fingers crossed -- that we wont experience episodes of "revenge of the seafoods"
AGAIN AGAIN LETS DO THIS AGAIN! Only this time, lets avoid the shellfish...somehow the little fish in me thinks we cant possibly get away with all this decadence without paying the price! somewhere out there is another giant crab or oyster waiting to eat me...i just know it :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When we going ya????

One Happie Little Guppy said...

NAME THE DATE AND TEH PLACE hahahaha im on for seafood anytime :D