Saturday, April 17

Tomb Raider Guppy?

Cambodia Dreaming

Apart from Vietnam and Egypt, the only other place i ever wanted to visit (and havent done so yet ) was Cambodia. Hah I'd scratch that itch by pestering friends who visit these places to send me post cards, or go eat some authentic viet / cambodian / Egyptian grub to try to capture just that taste of exotica...

Check out postcard from Bona , sent to me while she was transiting through cambodia last year... picture of Ta Prohm temple! i shall pose here....

I was so envious...I wanted to see the famous Angkor wat with my own eyes too ...the itch was almost too unbearable when the Tomb Raider movie used Angkor wat as the backdrop of Lara Croft's adventure!

Well, Im happy to announce , thanks to Abi's enthusiasm, for the first time, ive applied for some holiday leave from work -- in advance-- and booked myself on a tour to Cambodia in JUNE!!!! *HOOORAY*

Now I can fulfill my fantasy of standing deep within the ruins of Angkor wat AND Ta prohm!!! ..and pose like Im Lara Croft Tomb Raider HAHAHAHAHAHAH-- ok a rounder but still cool and cute version of Ms Croft ahhahaha

A quick google you will find beautiful scenes of Angkor Wat..in reality vs the Movie Tomb Raider!

Im so excited my happy gupsters, its gonna be sooo easy to dress like Lara Croft . shorts, black tee.. hiking boots...and a pair of shades..no gun? nvm i shall tote a black berry ahhahahaha ! Think im mad? check out this other INSANE tourist who did the same ahahahah

To start off the look, I splurged on a pair of polarised oakleys!

Frame Metallic Black, Lense VR28Black Iridium "Ice Pick" Range muahahah

Now its on with the hunt for a pair of shorts...and black tee...army surplus belt...

Stay Tuned for Junes edition of Tomb Raider Guppy -- Return to Angkor Wat!

No comments: