Saturday, January 3

A brand new start , A brand new year!

Be positive and know that the universe can give you all that you want

I sent porkchop off at the airport today. cannot believe i am really starting a brand new year all by my lonesome :P sigh.

And now for the yearly ritual of putting in "writing" my New Year's Resolution --2009's Ultimate to do list .

1. Get lasik surgery on my beautiful big brown eyes *ego*
2. Get certified a master scuba diver
3. Get back to archery
4. Get back to the gym *god damn it!* at least once a week
5. Go swimming at least once a week
6. Go jogging at least once a week
7. Take better care of fishies and aidan my kitty

If you had been following my blog since in started this time last year, you would have noticed that items 2 and 4 are not new . in fact , yup you've guessed it, I never did complete my 2007 new years resolutions too! aaaargh!!

This new years resolutions thingy stinks. But its a start.

2009 will see this little guppy live life to the fullest! there is not much time to lose, so much to do so little time. I must work harder , times are tough and the tough will get tougher! :D

Gambate happie gupsters! we hang on to our jobs! we work hard! we will survive 2009 ! Wil this guppy survive 2009 unscathed? will she be happier?

A friend and i had a conversation and found our beliefs quite similar - "be positive and know that the universe can give you all that you want" - Indeed , I Believe mon amie!

No comments: