Wednesday, January 28

Guppies back at work

Its day three of the lunar new year . and Im back in the office.

All is quiet. only a few "hardworking mice" are here with me in the rat race

Many people are still off on an extended holiday ( from the lunar new year) apparently today was a good day for Dragons to start work..so there i was bright and perky sitting at my desk checking my emails .

Its a double edged sword these long breaks from work.

on one hand we all need a break from our hectic work lives, on another hand, these occasional breaks just makes it so hard for one to get back into the daily grind of work. rats.

I brought in some tiramisu i made over the holidays , the verdict - too moist too much alcohol but still yummy :D note to self - must practice harder! actually made some tiramisu for a few friends but havent gotten around to giving them all out yet.

I was actually feeling a little pissy. I wasnt able to reach buoy over the past few days properly. was it because it was the lunar new year holidays and he had to spend time with his family , that he had no time for me , or was it something else . Not to mention he nows has a new habit that is really trying my patience. he doesnt pick up my calls, chosing to call me back after i ring, or only replying my smses half a day later. I am annoyed. I told him so. He laughed and didnt address my complaints . how annoying. now I want to strangle his little neck and clobber him bad. where are my golf clubs?!

Porkchop has a new obsession, he wants to buy a condominium in Singapore. now he calls me more often long distance only to remind me he wants to buy a condominium in Singapore. Not how he misses me or any other topic. I wonder if i can pay someone to fly to melbourne to clobber him i will supply the golf clubs.

Bijoux is on a whirlwind tour of Seoul all by her lonesome. sometimes i admire her courage - and insanity , and bank balance. my my thats alot of long holidays. heh mabbe i join her some day. but alas city tours never really appeal coz they all feel too much like work.. plus im spoilt. i do like my five star hotel accomodations when i travel. hmmmm if i had to slum it ..i rather be on an island by the beach near my beloved ocean and fishies. neeways hope she is safe, cant wait to see her again. me so bored.

one highlight of today --- i have begin project FMMAM. the word is out. I love you moo. we shall FMMAM yet!

aaargh! its past 11 and i have no mood to do my work. i should just go sleep. wake up early and get in to the office by 8am to get some work done tomorrow. mmmmm wonder i will make it.

How was your day today true believers!?

No comments: