Thursday, January 8

Playing Catch-up

It was sucky all day.

i started the car and was about to make my way out of the parking lot when a call came in from Malaysia. It was a work call. It wasnt a nice call . It was an exasperatingly STUPID call. and it ruined the start of my beautiful morning as I fumed and sped all the way to work.--- Sucky.

I wasnt that mad when i finally arrived . Malaysia problem sorted itself out eventually by my very able team mate . But when i settled in to answering my emails, more grief. It also didnt help that my boss decided that TODAY was the day he would be super on the ball..--- Sucky.

I did my numbers. We are a good USD200k plus away from hitting our Q2 target. Got to move faster!!!!! Sell Sell Sell! .--- Sucky.
By 5pm. i was exhausted. Horrible. Sucky. Terrible . Shitty day where everything n anything that could possibly go wrong, or annoy me..DID.
Oh gawd the work year has only begun... LOVE AND PEACE! LOVE AND PEACE! Stay calm guppy keep yer cool! :P


Thank goodness it ended Happie.
Luckily, i had made plans to catch up with Abi over dinner ...this dinner really saved the day . Abi just got back from her trip to Mumbai and got me this adorable Jet Airway bear! ---Happie!

We rocked up to a famous authentic Hokkien Cuisine restaurant near the Hokkien Clan Association .---Happie!!!!


Abi and I camwhored wit Jet Airways bear ! --- HAPPIE!

Before we began feasting on this award winning Hokkien cuisine , the first dish !

Stirfried Kailan with prawns! mmmmm this is the simplest yet the best dish - only possible when fried in a wok that is "seasoned" by years of cooking. not sure how to describe., when you try it you will know. Crispy Oyster Omlette. This is so crispy its like eating biscuits!Steamed soon hock fish..yeah i got greedy and ate almost half the fish before realising that i forgot to take a pic of the yum yum .. :P
Steamed herbal chicken!
And this , another signature dish - Fried Mee Swa! ( this aint normal noodles ok, and you cant get this outside at the hawker stalls)

Then we finished off our delicious meal with a nice stroll through the Carrefoure Supermarket and ofcourse...had some delicious Gelato to end our day .--- Happie!

Thank u Abi!

Yup nothing like a girlfriend to make a blyeah day ...Happie!

How was your day happie gupsters?

No comments: