Wednesday, July 8

I Covet, Therefore I am!

Covet
–verb (used with object)
1.
To desire wrongfully, inordinately, or without due regard for the rights of others: to covet another's property.

2.
Spanking nice IWC watch



Conversation over Sashimi and Bento Lunch

Guppy : " I think this IWC watch looks better on me. I've got the "fen liang" ( presence) to carry it off !"

*grabs watch from Kulcha , slaps on guppy wrist gleefully*

Kulcha : " I think so too"

Guppy :" Ya then i can stick out my IWCed hand and use it to point out to terms of the contract at work, heh heh ya la i think i got more occassion to show it off la. waste on you. better You let me wear a few days , i return you next time la "

Kulcha : "....."

Guppy : "Yes la , Awww thank you wor! "

Kulcha : "CANNOT LAH!"

Guppy whine moan whine kaopeh.. noises** with big big eyes

Kulcha :" Dont bother making noises . does not work. "

Guppy : " Booooooooo "

That was one gorgeous timepiece. the right size, a comforting weight . Elegant evergreen design. Beautiful strap. Insanely overpriced but nice.

Damn I shouldve just made a run for it. mabbe blind him with the sashimi slices ..splat splat throw at him and ESCAPE with the watch!

oh crap. I can resist anything , but temptation ! :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

look good, wear it in good health. offer a nice deal and it is yours.

One Happie Little Guppy said...

little guppies are poor la . wrong target! besides why buy something i can just...BORROW ! muahahahahha!