Saturday, July 25

Such Bittersweet Pain

Its just one of those days.

The morning started just like any other...I was up and about ..sniffing the flowers...watching ooldes of fishies , and kitties going about their business. when suddenly , I was gripped with such immense pain

I could not even take another step further. each time i rested my weight on a heel..a sharp pain would hit be bad.

I couldnt believe i could still drive myself to see the chinese sinseh ...

and this is the result of the administrations. of the chinese physician / kungfu master...i think my feet...are in even more pain.

on the happie side ...

i had to sms both to complain -- coz i seriously suspected that my feet are in pain because of an old sprain i didnt take care of ( on wed we went to eat seafood din din and guppies in heels were clumsy enough to hurt herself while getting out of her parked car :S crap.) and because i didnt have them looked at, im paying the painful price now...

anyway..yes the happie side...because i had to sms them, i got to find out ...*drum roll*
BOTH WERE ON A MOVIE DATE TOGETHER LOR ! :D :D :D :D :D

Ch-ching!!!! SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*applause*

No comments: