Sunday, April 20

Delightfully Distracted

Hi dee ho happie gupsters!

Ive been quite delightfully occupied this past week , bosses are all in town for our annual big event, Im working on my "mid-life crisis" self fulfillment project ( which i wil tell you all about in my next blog entry, its almost completed! stay tuned!! ) plus catching up with old friends and council sisters...yes its been quite a very busy period.

On a happier note, Ive found my marine tank project quite fulfilling and more educational than I thought. to catch up on my new marine fish tank hobby, visit my marine tank blog : www.marinetankmasak.blogspot.com and meet my lil fishie friends.

Fret not happie gupsters! i promise I will be back with more exciting updates and hopefully good news on my "midlife crisis happie self fulfillment project" next week!

stay tuned!