Sunday, April 6

One is a very lonely number


Yes i asked for it.

I woke up early, put on my make up, added extra blusher, wore bulgari jasmine just so i can tag along to the airport.

As i waved goodbye at the departure gate, i couldnt believe it when i felt a tiny little pinch, my heart wrenched... as i watched him shuffle through immigration , turn around , smile and waved at me .

I swear i almost teared. but that wouldve been so silly and embarassing. So I smiled a big bright smile, and stuck out my tongue at him as i waved him goodbye too.

soon as i lost sight of him..i lost sight of any motivation to do much this entire day...

his last sms to me from the gates: " The plane is a pissy leetle plane. Never seen so small"

I really suck at this, i thought a little retail therapy would make me feel better..but it didnt. sigh..I cant believe im so lousy at this...