Saturday, May 17

Guppies love marine fishies! - And Now There are Eight!

Got a lil Yellow Pressie Today :D

Chris has just recently been bitten by the marine tank masak bug too, he had already got his 3ft tank set up ( hmm also heard him insanely mentioning that he might be setting up a 2nd tank.. whoah and the home is becoming like a seafood centre ha ha ha ha) by Iwarna, and Chris has generously bought me this cute lil yellow guy too!

Heeee!!! Now the guppy has a gorgeous elegant yellow tang ! BWAHAHAHAHAAH!


When i went down to Iwarna to pick up my little yellow pressie, i couldnt help myself, I got distracted by all the other colourful fishies on display ..


In the end , besides picking up Chris's gift of the yellow tang, I bought meself a Regal Tang,

and this beautiful Flame Angel !

When i put everybody into the tank I realised that bluey, lionfish , the two hogs and the clown are all slightly smaller than the new fishies on the block.

Hmm hope it wont create problems

Also my "zen" live rock display - due to smallish wallet also means that there may not be enough space for everybody to hide and feel safe...as I type this blog, blue's favourite hiding/sleeping spot got taken over by the flame angel.. and

all of a sudden both the twin hogs are just hiding away Wilson Hog and Meng Hog dont seem to wanna come out to play with the new kids in the tank! - wonder if that will pose problems...

Most importantly... I just put the newbies in the tank and tried to feed them some brine shrimp ...but all 3 newbies are not eating.

Hmmm marine tank masak just got a tad bit more challenging ...

Now there are 8 - Maroon Clown , Peacock Lion , WilsonHog, MengHog , Regal Angel, Flame Angel , Blue Tang, Yellow Tang

No comments: