Friday, May 23

Little Guppy Wants to Play!

Phew! made it through half of 2008 ...unscathed?

Hi dee ho happie gupsters! Man how time flies.. in just a few more day's time we wouldve made it through at least half of 2008 :P !

Work is getting crazy , in fact this past week has been one of craziest of the lot.. I really hope there will be no more nasty surprises. but bah..work is work right? its not supposed to be fun ...

so how do we counter an insane work life? We work hard ..and we should play hard too!

I've been revisiting alot of my old hobbies this past few weeks as well...


Guppies At Play!

Golf :

Threatened to purchase an entire hello kitty golf set ..which made daddy pass me his set of old Wilson clubs...in disgust . So cute! dad was so into golf in the past he had the whole set ..and more! the golfbag that housed all his pro clubs are also in tatters...i will be quite the sight at the driving range ha ha ha aha

Ray , me, Moomoo and Mags on the green last year ...we look "pro" aye! HAHAHAHAH man...gotta get back into the swing of the game..somehow

Archery :

I spent a sweltering hot sunday morning on the Hougang Archery Range at the club last Sunday morning... after almost a year of hanging up my bow...it was exhilarating to feel the bowstring on my fingers once again ....ofcourse it was also depressing that I lost my archery license ( membership) coz i didnt indulge for over a year in the sport , now i have to start over again and last sunday, .. i realise I now suck at this game due to lack of practice. boooooooo

Scuba :

Itch Itch Itching to go diving again but so darn lazy to travel to the malaysian dive sites.. and too darn busy to take leave to go further... .theres gotta be a better way... until then ..the itch continues...

*scratch scratch* i scratch my itch with my marine fishie babies...I miss you my beloved Ocean...

What are you waiting for? Come join me! Lets go play !!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

No comments: