Sunday, May 11

He Makes Me Feel So High Like I can Fly!

Constant Craving....so bad it feels so good!

I'm doomed. Im in love with a bad boy. A thrillseeker, speed junkie, who absolutely delights in applause, craves attention and demands that the world be in constant ENVY of his good looks and his prowess.

Ive been spending almost every waking moment with him , He's the first I see , hear and feel in the morning...the last i see hear and touch at night. Since the day i set eyes on him, my head can see nothing but him...and since the day we touched, nothing has felt right when we are apart. Life as i know it can never be the same again.

He's high maintenance alright but worth every penny.. When we are together, he makes me feel so alive, opened my eyes to what it means to abandon fear and live life with a passion. Allowing me to experience highs so exquisite and joys i never knew!

I know he will cost me dearly but right now I dont care...all i want is to continue to ride that ultimate high with him ...throw all caution..to the winds :)

Meet my new love - Ashton!



I just love Ashton's body... sleek, understated , elegant yet oozing masculinity .. he doesnt need to be loud and bright, but everywhere we go, people turn heads to look.
He' so strong and silent when at rest
But when stroked the right way , he comes alive with a rumble and is able to roar out loud , taking us both to great heights of speed and pleasure!
With a behind so sexy...can you blame me ladies?!?!?



I love his bling, flashy yet not overtly loud.


What thrills me the most is when i touch him in all the right places, he comes alive with so much power and makes me feel so high like I can fly!



cant help myself...i spend most of my days and nights crusing with him... he is just too cool.. old fashioned, reliable power, none of that digital nonsense


With a sunroof to invite nature's light into our union


I love you - my Ashton! I want to spend every waking moment with you ...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on ashton! he does look sleek...

nora

Anonymous said...

WANT!