Sunday, August 9

Carnivorous Capers!

I spent the whole of saturday , well..Spending! *gulp*

First , i went to the hair salon to get my unruly curls ..ironed flat ( rebonded) $188

Then, I went to get my car serviced , $130

and while we were getting the wheels aligned, the mechanic told me 3 of my tyres were almost bald and could go bust on my any time. told me to get myself a new set of tyres . and i did. 4 pc Michelin . 17 inch. $900

By the time i got to meet up with the gang at Vivo. my shopaholic heart was willing but my credit card was greatly weakened. No more shopping for little guppies.

We ended up having a carnivorous dinner at Carnivore .

Guppies love eating dinner with a big group of friends...and Porkchop was there too :D!
Tracie wit her MEAT!"Im not hungry la...but i can eat..more meat, and ahem More fats pls~" cries Anthon
"Im also not hungry but i can eat...I AM GRAZING! " cries moomoo!

Porkchop is a carnivore Virgin!

Hehehhe so is this guppy :P "more meat please~ "
Up Up and Away!
After our carnivorous caper, we all went to catch the new 3D movie UP by Disney Pixar!

Camwhoring with the movie standees.. after i have graciously chased away the other little kiddies who also wanted to camwhore with the movie standee.


check out our cool 3D shades :P

The movie was surprisingly GOOD. heartwarming,. with cutesy "awwwww" inspiring funny moments crammed into this short animated film

Guppies love watching movies ...will you take me to catch a movie soon!?


Postcards from afar

Im absolutely elated today. I recieved a personally handwritten postcard in the mailbox! Yesh.... my happie gupsters..u know how excited I get when i get letters, postcards that are tangible, hand written, stamped, licked and mailed out from afar. :D hahahaha

This ones from Bunny ( from bunny goes zen) yes that woman has caught the travel bug..and she's got it bad! muahahah vietnam, india, bhutan? where has she NOT been ?

This postcard was mailed from India :D - apparently bunny didnt have a problem getting her paws on a postcard...the challenge was finding a post office and getting stamps! muahahah!

Guppies love recieving hand written letters and postcards.

Where are you now? anywhere exotic? send me a postcard. quick :D

No comments: