Monday, August 10

Supermodel Fluffy?

Post National Day Holidays

Yep its the day after national day here in the lil tiny island of Sgpore. Much as i appreciate the significance of how my tiny lil island nation has grown, matured, and maintained a certain level of success in the world ( and the fact we havent gone completely belly up from the economic downturn credits and love to some prudent planning and fast action by the said bunch who is running this island) , i cant seem to get myself hyped up over the fireworks, rah rah, i love sgpore songs or any of that jazz.

To me. i show my patriotism and sense of national pride - through my work . one little action at a time , and with each little activity and action, i make sure people know, the flag i wear is red+white , has a crescent moon and 5 stars :) . we maybe small, but we're a force to be reckoned with. .... i love my country through my love of local Foods :D*** and through my lovely ah-lian singlish accent :D

Anyhooo. I am counting my blessings. Times are really bad. Hopefully, things will take a turn for the better soon. so i can witness year after year of those overhyped fireworks , mass display performances , cheesy multi racial harmony kum bah yah rah-rahs and cringe worthy national day i love singapore songs. i may not like em, But yeah. theres no place like home :)
Besides, we're still standing strong as a nation - why the hell shouldnt we flaunt it? muahahahah lay on the cheese !

Speaking of flaunting it if you've got it, guess what i saw when i flipped through the papers today !

Fluffy !!!!
Turns out fluffs has gotten herself a modeling stint with F&N 's new Light n Tasty breakfast cereals hahahah.
Full coloured advert in the Straits Times!

wah so pretty... but come on fluffy - you do not look like a working executive! you look like a lady who lunches la - a tai tai.. gosh! which part of you look like a 9-5 office girl?Sigh, when you look good. FLAUNT IT !!!

Im bored. i need to get back to work. I just dont know what to do with myself today :P

No comments: