Monday, August 17

Turned 33 last week ( Part 1)

And what a week it was !

On the 13th august morning , Got my very own buoquet of flowers delivered to me at work :D

First, I recieved a lovely buoquet of pink lilies from Jas + the cute but crazy kiddies + moomoo at the office :D it came with a huge balloon announcing "Happie Birthday"

Needless to say, because im a lil cubicle dweller that sits in the middle of the office. the helium balloon stuck out like a surface marker buoy in the middle of the ocean, and drew many well wishes from my colleagues who made a beeline for my cubie :D

Little guppies love lilies! especially when they come in PINK!



Celebrated my 33rd birthday with the gang at Timbre@ old school on the 13th of August

It was open air, at Mount Sophia, a nice retaurant/pub that served up yummy pizza, finger foods, and great booze . there was a live performance there as well , one guy one girl singing their hearts out on stage .

Yeah i love birthday celebrations, especially if its MINE!

Posing with Prema and Guna! wah ! ditched the kiddies to come celebrate mah birthday wit me :D luve!!!!See la, anthon kept moving, so all my shots of him BLUR one....tracie and anthon playing with their "instant polaroid cam": with expired polaroid films :P booooo So happie Ophie and Kulcha were there too :D ophie had the better camera..and was responsible for the much much much nicer pics for this blog entry hee hee

See , with the right camera angle,. Guppies too can have just ONE damn cute chin and look pretty!!!!!


Hahah yeah we LEOs rule, we are shooo cute, we are shooo adorable,, we ARE the undisputed sex symbols of the zodiac.. Meowwwww!
Yummy pizza!Happie group shot with the birthday cake -- before we light it up and devour it!Lighting of the birthday cake...yep yep my fav! straawberry shortcake from Canele! Doesnt this shot look like a bunch of people lighting joss sticks at a buddhist temple?!?!!!?! There was so much to eat drink and i was generally being merry hahaha Had to make sure my tiara stays put while i huffed and puffed adn tried to blow out the many candles!! #$%$ there was just too many of em! aaaa!!! My favourite moment - Opening my present! -- only this was the dummy gift -->

A pair of swim gogggles?! ahhhaa but then again, it was a pair of uber cool swim goggles! Later i was finally given == my real birthday gift ! gasp! it came in a spanking MONTBLANC paper bag, MONTBLANC wrapped box and MONTBLANC Ribbons all around it ...could it be ? Awwwwwwwwww feel so loved, everyone splurged and chipped in a whole chunk of hard earned cash and bought me my very very first Montblanc pen, and not just any pen... it was a Spanking coool Montblanc StarWalker



I LOVE U GUYS!!!!!
This is the academy awards speech part " Id like to thank my lovely friends ...who have stoody by me through good times and the bad, laughed with me when im happie, laughed at me when im bad , fed me and kept me alive all this years..tolerated my madness. and entertained my evil ploys! always encouraging me never to give up on my dreams to rule the world! and now THANK YOU FOR MY SPANKING NEW STARWALKER! Muhahaa--..Thank you Jas ,Tracie, Ophie, Moo, Fluffy, Prema, Anthon, Guna and Kulcha.

No comments: