Wednesday, July 9

The Search for Happie-ness

A strong theme resonated through the entire day today .

before i continue my whinge for today - im pleased to report - Kitty is alright! he finally pooped out the entire length of twine/string! no need for surgery! woohoo!!!

NOW back to my gripe for today :

The message came in various forms and through various "messengers" but it came through loud it came through persistently , Im not all together clear what lesson Im supposed to learn today from the powers that be - but I am definitely bothered and drained.

Message 1
"Please lend me some money, I need money to set up business - I dont want to work for other people anymore, Will you help me? Please , help me start a new business start a new life? "

Message 2
"Revenues we need to hit our targets. with 3 months to go... Will we be able to hit the targets? "

Message 3
"Let it go . Do it fast, cut your losses, let it go"

Message 4
letter from LTA - informing me that I have incurred a fine for passing through a gantry without paying the toll. My cash card died on me lah! god dammit!

Message 5
"We need to do some business! bring something do some trading , sell it over the internet , sell overseas!" "But Money isnt everything" "...But without money you cant do anything!"

Money Money Money Money Money!!!!

Really Really Really Really Really????

It was getting mighty depressing.. until a little sponge came by with a quote from some book

From Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: "I've wondered why it took so long to catch on. We saw it and yet we didn't see it. Or rather we were trained not to see it. Conned, perhaps, into thinking that the real action was metropolitan and all this was just boring hinterland. It was a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, "Go away, I'm looking for the truth," and so it goes away. Puzzling"

Hah I know wat u are trying to say..mabbe...but the book means different things to different people mon ami.... interesting. I picked this book up a couple of years ago. I never really finished it , i didnt get past chapter 1. think it was something about some big deep thingy like VALUES Heck the book gave me brain cramps but i know what u are trying to tell me.

timely. unexpected and surprising salvo that came out of nowhere indeed. Perhaps its easier to see clearer standing on top of a big bag of money ? or mabbe its much harder to see from there?

But where I am now , Im afraid closest to my heart will still be
"...But without money you cant do anything!" . With money I can afford to live my life by my values... according to my rules.


"aaargh! cant see anything! where are u Happie-ness? "

No comments: