Saturday, March 29

A Fishy Fun Filled Day

To learn more from experienced fellow marine tank enthusiasts, I had been haunting the sgreefclub forum for the past few weeks. ( naturally most of these guys are hard core marine aquarium enthusiasts, with plenty of experience and advice to share)

One forumer WilsontanTW was generous enough to offer to give me his hogfish for FREE! woohoo! so , off this greedy lil guppy went to collect her new friend! Yummy , coincidentally was also free this happy saturday , so I invited her along for this exciting fish collection adventure!


My Improvised fish carrier - my old stainless steel tiffin tin with a little lid


This is the cute hogfish from WilsontanTW its actualy smaller than I thought! but sooo adorable! I've named him Wilson *hee hee*


Yummy mobile - a.k.a FISH TRANSPORTER

we zipped from the east to the north fairly quickly hee hee Yummy : '" The fish is not going to jump out of the tiffin tin is it? huh ? eeew! " Guppy :"no la, got lid la..I hold it tightly la. just drive yummy, NO HORLAN hahahaha"


When i got home i wasted no time in introducing Wilson to the rest of the gang! He proved to be highly popular, didnt display any agresive behaviour, infact he got along so well with everybody..maybe coz everybody is BIGGER than Wilson , at least twice his size!


Which actually worries me...Wilson is the same size as dottyback ( my poor dottyback that got eaten by the lion) Lionfish stares at Wilson fish from a corner under the coral...*fingers crossed* hopefully lionfish has no interest in eating hogfishes...only dottybacks *gulp*
stay tuned true believers! Thank you WilsontanTW!

After we dropped off Wilson fish into the tank , Yummy and I then zipped off to Bugis for some serious lunch at TCC .... And Joy! Buoy was in town running some errands today so he joined in on our raunchy lunchy this afternoon as well ...

Yup TCC serves up some of the best makan , its one of my favourite restaurants, My favourite dish there , the "Kahlua Salmon" and "Dark Devotion"

After our delicious raunchy lunch, Buoy went home while Yummy and I proceeded to go do what ladies do best after they lunch -we went off to exercise our credit cards, shopping at Bugis Street! hee hee

No comments: