Thursday, March 20

Heartbroken and sad.

Damn you stupid clownfish disease.

Yes I am upset. sad. I spent the whole of last night deliberating whether to euthanise one of the perculas I bought for my new marine tank...

It had just been 2 days since i bought my two adorable new friends and put them into my new marine tank : www.marinetankmasak.blogspot.com
Then i spotted it, the death sentence sharp white spots.
Buoy came by to take a look at them and last night declared that they got the dreaded clownfish disease - which technically had no cure . all information online pointed to a horrible death in a few days time.

Well I couldnt bring myself to do the deed. I couldnt bring myself to put one to death, but this morning when i woke up to check on them, the one with the more serious infliction was already dead at the bottom of the tank. He must have swum into a dark corner of the tank alone in the middle of the night and died .

I was heartbroken. I couldnt bear to fish out his dead little body, Porkchop saw me crying and went about fishing his little body out of the tank and got rid of it.

Bye Bye my new friend..it had only been two days...but at least you no longer have to suffer from the disease.



Percula two is still swimming around, I think i see a white spot on his dorsal fin.
I dont know how long more he has .... :(