Saturday, March 22

Manicures, Movies and Magaritas

Yes, its been awhile . But I spent a glorious afternoon swooning and getting lost in a pair of big brown eyes today :)

i woke up really early this morning, and as I was about to leave my flat , i realised my favourite pair of crocs were missing! Damn! its gotta be the 3rd time my bloody crocs got stolen, When will i learn not to leave em outside the door again? Damn you stupid crocs theif! may u slip and fall hard everytime you wear my crocs!

By 11am, I got to the manicurists' to get my mani and pedi. Ok i guess the excitement of it all made me go a little nutty and i went a little overboard with the nail art and crystals but what the hell. As i sat in the chair and watched my manicurist work on scrubbing my feet and cuticles...It dawned on me that its been THAT long since I went and did my last manicure and pedicure. Sigh.

Presenting manicured masterpieces! see the cute lil crystals and glitter on my hands?


Bolder colour - Turqouise, my next most favourite colour after purple...


For all my efforts... When i asked him if he liked my pretty manicure and pedicure he replied - "Errr its nice guppy, but its a little girl thing... "

pfffffft :P ...

Anyway, we had a quick Long John Silvers fish n chips snack before rushing in for the 2:30pm session of the Spiderwick Chronicles, it was pretty ho hum, not too great a movie not too lousy either...or mabbe I just wasnt concentrating on the movie ..hee hee

After the movie, realising that i was still upset over the loss of my favourite crocs, he accompanied me to Marina Square crocs boutique to pick out another pair! * joy* With a new pair of pink and grey crocs in my possession once again, we decided to celebrate with more nibbling ...of food la!

We ended up at the Changing Appetites restaurant (ya not romantic, but we'd both never been to CA and the menu was so colourful we had to try it out ), Once we got in, we wasted no time in indulging in Sizzling Chicken Fajitas, cheesey mango chicken nacho bake and YUMMYLICIOUS LYCHEE MAGARITAS! ...

I realised one extra special thing today - giggles..we BOTH love licking the salt off the edge of the glass of lychee magaritas more than the contents of the glass HAHAHAHAHAHA


Somehow by the end of the evening, I really cant help but feeel Could bliss really be as simple as = man + magarita + rich cheesey mexican delicacies?? HAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments: