Sunday, November 22

Hustled by a Hustler!

Pool Hustler !
Tracie, Anthon, Moomoo ,Kulcha , Porkchop and I met up for dinner at this place called Tims ...in Toa Payoh, a neighbourhood restaurant , that serves up pretty good grilled steaks and the like .

As usual, Porkchop and I got lost trying to find the restaurant and were late...hehhehe when we finally found the place, we realised that we had actually visited this restaurant Tims before..but we knew it as a Nepalese food place, not a western steak place.

With more realistic prices at this restaurant set up, we ordered alot of food, everyone had their order of steaks, we ordered oysters kilpatrick, fresh oysters, baked scallops..there was soup, salad, garlic bread.. there was just so much food.. ( yes decadent dining again)

The food was too tempting, when it came, i could not be bothered to take pics of everyone elses order..just quickly took pics of my food so i could eat my steak and lobster dinner while it was still piping hot! hahaha Guppies lurve allll forms of seafood! especially Fresh Raw Oysters!

After dinner, the gang decided to go play a round of pool... This little guppy doesnt know how to play pool. but seeing as everyone said they were not good players...i went along anyway.

When we got there..and the game begun, it became very clear -- who was a pool virgin and who was a Hustler - who played like a pro grrrrr! We been hustled! Kulcha was a damn good pool player ...of the ANNOYINGLY GOOD variety hahahaha

Anthon can play but he is the ultimate gentleman beng, ofcourse he can play pool , now the biggest surprise for me, was when Porkchop picked up the cue and he could carry a game too! whoah... I never knew...

The women tried to play a game too.. but ahem as we were all non-pool players. our game took like FOREVER to end...think the guys got bored waiting ..hahaa although they did try their darnest to teach us HOW to sink a ball..ahem it just wasnt working...in the end we cheated so we could end out game and let the men continue on with the session proper.

I spent the evening watching the men play..,making some observations i never noticed before. I just realised...damn! Porkchop could be slightly taller of the 3,

and Porkchop actually had smallish defined arms? huh ? since when HAHAHAH.Hah or mabbe i was just too sleepy and he was wearing a tighter smaller sized tee, nevertheless..it was enough eye candy to keep me awake..

EH ofcourse i was perving lah...its a pool game for goodness sakes and i cant play pool ofcourse i perve at the guys lah!
Im a simple guppy !

This here pic of HUSTLER of the night...is blur...because he kept moving around. Yep seriously think Kulcha spent his youth playing pool, badminton, bowling and never went to school thats why he is so good at these games..damn it. THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING HE SUX AT! aaaaaa!

Needless to say..Anthon and Porkchop were defeated by Kulcha .

But it was a fun evening nevertheless
On the way back , I asked Porkchop when he started learning pool, and if he could teach me. his response : " Pool is a guys game la, not for little guppies. you need to calculate angles, and actually think .. girls play pool to impress the guys they like, thats about it., Pool is a boring game "
guppy : " boooooo. I can so calculate angles dammit! booo!"

HAND BURGER ANYONE ?
Sunday morning, woke up with nothing to do. I went to the waxing salon to get my waxing done and then met up with Porkchop for a round of Hand Burgers at City Hall!
Yep you heard me right - its Hand Burgers., not Hamburgers!

The place was bright, it was packed..we didnt really know what to expect but the pictures on the menu looked good! As it was the busy lunch hour, our food took awhile to get to us, so this guppy busied herself camwhoring :D

"Ok , prices on menu still look acceptable " declares Porkchop
We were pleased when our orders did arrive - everything looked yummy! Check out Porkchop's Blue Cheese Beef Burger! it came with this wierd baked tomato stuffed with salad thingy...
pear sits on top of blue cheese on top of thick slab of mince...spinach and lettuce...on toasted bread buns...YUM
"OK Guppy stop taking photos...eat eat eat " nags Porkchop "Not until you take a pic of me and my burger!" cried the guppy
This is my order --" The Works "handburger...bacon, sauteed mushroom, cheese, bullseye egg, sitting on slab of mince beef...tomatoes and lettucel...on baked toasted bread! DIVINE!

The damage...$43.31 ...yikes abit steep for burgers aint it ?
Guppy Warehousing Pte Ltd - for all your storage needs!
After the delicious Handburger meal, porkchop and i went to a few malls, i wanted to buy a new handbag but i just never found one that called out to me...they were either too boring, LV, or too expensive, Kwan Pen. sigh I went home empty handed ..
When i got home, i opened the door to one of my bedrooms and went into shock! This was what greeted me when i opened the door to one of my spare bedrooms...

My parents were in the midst of moving to their new place...and had decided to store their stuff in my spare bedroom..This is not "a few boxes" lor... Oh my gawd do you guys see the sewing machine? what the hell do we need a sewing machine for?

There is no way stuff accumulated over decades, in a big 2 storey house can all fit into a 4 bedroom government flat. And. no, my home is not a self storage warehouse facility! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

tomorow is another work day...

let there be no more surprises...peace peace

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No wonder lor! I was sure we had more stuff when I asked mum if that was all, but the temp place really can't take up any more room. Seriously, it's as small as your room.

Sorry about it babes, we should be out of the bomb shelter by end dec early Jan. I hear we get the keys to the new place on 16th.

Your internetless sib.

Anonymous said...

In other news, I think I play *decent* pool without the need for math lor. It's just practice and adjusting your aim. Any man that tells you otherwise is BSing because playing pool while doing math at the same time is multitasking and men kinda suck in that department, haha! :P

One Happie Little Guppy said...

you can buy internet stick! then u can surf from anywhere! silly porkchop just doesnt wanna teach me how to play pool..will u teach me? * big big eyes*

Anonymous said...

You bring me to pool table! We can be practice partners sia!

Anonymous said...

Oh, forgot to mention. You into Bursbury? My colleague who is returning to JP to work for a relative says she will soon have lobang for the rare Pink and Blue exclusive bursbury bags that is only available in JP.

One Happie Little Guppy said...

dame date and place...sms me...Yes Burberry blue label...why not..who is buying for me? hahahaha