Sunday, November 29

I Win !

I said it before and I'll say it again...

Nobody denies the guppy what she wants muahahahahha!!

Oh dont be mistaken, Im not that hard up to watch a movie with this guy, I just wanted to watch a movie with him because he actually said - "No" . Nobody says "No" to this guppy..muahhahah!

It all happened a couple of months back, i was bored and proposed watching a movie with this buddy, and he actually declined because to him watching a movie was an activity you do only with your Lover/date ...boooooooo with that i told him , "You will watch a movie with me, I promise you!"

...and we did on 28th November 2009 at 720pm. So nyeah!

Whats up with young people these days, have we all run out of ideas on what to do on dates that the only thing we can think of doing with our lover/girlfriend/boyfriend is to go watch a movie with them? what happened to watching movies with platonic friends ? where the hell do they get all these silly warped ideas? how is watching a movie an "intimate act" .. Im speechless ...

oh as a side note , there was another lesson to be learnt, and i will share with all of you here my happie gupsters : if you are gonna act all principled and have a strict code of conduct and all (watch movie only with lover) , then dont get caught in the act (watch movie with lover and all her friends, btw she was not your lover when u went to watch the FIRST movie with her lor so nyeah) what a load of nonsense this whole thing has been.

In any case... I win I win I win

Oh incase you are wondering why there were 3 ticket stubs ? yeah i asked porkchop to join us but he couldnt make it , so we had an empty seat between us...

yes yes...sigh since he already gave in to watch a movie...despite his silly ideas... might as well make him comfy with a seat between us :P I am kind to those i defeat muahhahaha..

nut jobs...you find them everywhere these days...must be the water we are drinking

No comments: