Saturday, November 21

Quiet Night In

At last, Its finally Friday again.

The work day went by in a blur. It felt like i was just going through the motion, performing my job , like a robot, I wasnt inspired. I wasnt thinking. I was just..well doing. What is wrong with me? :P

By 430pm I could not take it anymore. I shut off my work PC, got the hell out of the office . Once out, I did not feel like going anywhere or doing anything . I just headed straight home took a shower...and fell into bed.

at around 730pm I felt hungry. i got out of bed...and headed to a nearby mall in search for dinner ...think I had bangkok chicken rice at some thai restaurant. And then i just roamed the mall in a dream like state...stepped into a jewelry store perved at some diamond earrings...almost blew 1k in there...until i saw my reflection in the mirror...Eeeks! I wore my teeshirt inside out! i was walking around the mall, perving at jewelry in a diamond boutique with my shirt inside out.

How embarassing.

By about 9pm i was back home again. all is quiet except for the kitties. I poured myself a glass of whitey and sat down in front of the telly , finally decided to start on this dinosaur puzzle i got recently.. hee hee ( yeah and decided to take pics as i worked along the way)

Check it out ..The Challenge :
yikes so many pieces... what the hell...the instructions looked complicated...

stressssssss... so many pieces..that all look alike...dammit!
OK ok I can do this!

Aaaaahh now the head has come together...
Kitty wants to help too! TADA!!!! yeah it wasnt that hard afterall....but too bad kitties just wanna swipe and chew at the dinosaur paper sculpture. where on earth can i display my exciting achievement for the day ??!
Im listening to some music now.
rats. that was my last glass of whitey.
Its the weekend .
woohoo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG YOU ACTUALLY MANAGED TO FINISH A PUZZLE.. I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD IT IN YOU. *claps claps*

Synco

One Happie Little Guppy said...

excuse me! eh im good at puzzles ok...Guppy is a Mensa member!!!!