Friday, June 13

Jakarta Dreaming @ Ritz Carlton

Final leg of my 5 city adventure!

From one city to another..after awhile they all start to look the same.... eeks! this time round my biggest motivation for making it into jakarta , besides work, was to meet up with Udang Kechil.

I Jetted into Jakarta late in the evening around 730pm indonesia time on wednesday 11th June. I was totally exhausted. It has been a whole week of non stop jetting from one city to the next and the whole tour was really getting to me.

By the time i checked into the Ritz Carlton Jakarta, it was close to 9pm jakarta time. When i stepped into my bedroom, it was so luxe i actually contemplated hiding out here permanently as an "illegal" stow away hiding and lurking in the shadows so i could stay in this hotel forever!

There is a reason whey the Ritz is THE RITZ... oh man, now that ive experienced it..how am i supposed to go back to living my normal guppy life in the heartlands when i return?

mmm my luxurious fluffy king sized bed... with nice welcome "mochi snack" drink and writing pad...
the huge LCD flatscreen tv that offers me over 100 cable channels..which i dont watch ha ha ha

sofa lounge area of the room incase you have guests over ? :P and and and! a walk in wardrobe to die for!
a set of double doors lead you from the main bedroom area to the generously sized luxe bathroom


My workstation for the duration of my indonesian stay...

I cant wait for the meetings to be over so i can finally get to hang out with Udang Kechil and ofcourse...finally get to go home after such a long gruelling road trip!

No comments: