Sunday, June 29

Spendy Guppy Strikes Again!

Guppies love tech toys and gizmos!

http://sg.samsungmobile.com/webfiles/sin/phone/phone_view/Samsung%20Omnia/phonedemo/index.html

Soon as Yarrl told me about Samsung's cool new Omnia product launch at CommunicAsia, I couldnt help myself , i made a quick dash out to the phone shops and soon as I set my eyes on this little beauty, I had to get my greedy lil fins on a unit of me own.

It was a wee bit pricey ( I dont buy phones on a price plan, coz I already got a plan dammit) I had to buy it at retail price - I eventually found an agent that sold me this baby at $1030! woohoo!

In less than 2 shakes of a lamb's tail, I was home, i ripped this baby out of its packaging and trembled in orgasmic delight

new toy beside my trusty htc touch
sms exchanges are displayed like msn chat conversations - and tracked by sender/reciever! coolness!

with a 5 mega pixel camera...i dont have to carry another camera around with me anymore!

Im totally stoked by my new toy! *gleeeeeeeeeeee!* it also comes packed with GPS capabilities... will this help me when i get lost on the roads again? whahahhaha stay tuned true believers!

Sexiest thing about the Omnia -
Automatic Motion Sensors - i shift the phone on its side, the screen automatically shifts to a landscape mode. I hold the phone up vertically? the screen automatically displays in portrait mode. coool redefined!

The stupid-est thing about the Omnia
- after all that techno power and coolness was packed into one cool stylish body, i just could not comprehend why the hell the folks at samsung couldnt design the stylus to be part of the unit - like the htc..why couldnt u slot the stylus in the unit somewhere? nope, the dumbest design flaw in this baby is the designers at samsung had the stylus as an external part... hanging off like a "phone strap" by the side of the unit. dumb, ugly, and for the life of me i couldnt understand why ...WHY!?!?!??!

Luckily for me, im not a fan of the stylus, this baby works with chubby finger taps too..thank goodness.

Whoever said money can't buy you happiness...Obviously didnt buy themselves a cool Samsung Omnia :D wahahahahah!

I love my new toy! I love loving myself by buying myself something nice! Even if it makes a big dent in my lil wallet, *gulp*

No comments: