Sunday, February 7

Chocoholics Anonymous

Valentines day was drawing near
And i wanted to do something special for him...I mean apart from the usual dinner, gifties..what else could i do ? most importantly this year, Valentines day will also be the first day of the lunar new year...so there really wont be much time to celebrate or do anything together as we would be busy visiting family .

I googled chocolate making classes and found this school called Palate Sensations who was running a Chocolate class on 7 Feb 10 -12pm , timing and price was ok so I wasted no time and booked myself into this class pronto!

most importantly i was attracted to the fact that they would be teaching us how to make : Truffles, Bon Bons and last but not least..my favourite , Nama chocolate in the style of Royce ! I had to make these chocolate yummies for him!

And so this swealtering hot sunday morning, I re-duct taped the right view mirror to Ashton and made my way to Wessex Estate for my maiden Chocolate making class! The class was pretty small with 7 pax students to 1 chef instructor. they were nice enough to let me take pics...hahaha so I shall not write more, suffice to say, i loved the class, and now have a new found confidence in making chocolate yum yums for any occasion!

enjoy the pics!
Palate sensations was on level 3...i had to trudge all the way up on foot..

4 comments:

Palate Sensations said...

Hi there - glad you enjoyed yourself! See you next time! I hope he enjoys the fruits of your labour.

Lynette

Unknown said...

Your man is a lucky guy! Glad you had fun.

ReginiaIlianaMisty said...

ooh, those chocolates look delicious!

Synco

Anonymous said...

I WANT TOOO....... CHOCOLATE!!!!!