Saturday, February 27

Liondance Blessings @ Mount Fuji

Busy Busy week for everyone...

Im busy too...but yet i feel...like a spectator. watching all the activities from the outside...looking in. so many things happened this week...

We had a pair of lions come bless the office today..it was cute. dancing to the beat of the drums, the pair of lions pranced about the office going from cubie to cubie...to give their blessings.

All you have to do is place a red packet ( filled with moolah) and a pair of mandarin oranges on your cubie wall, to bait the cute little lion bring succes, good luck and wealth to you at work hee hee!



cute fluffy lion made it to my little cubicle...

he took my redpacket gift and left me with...erm a mandarin orange display?!
The year before we had a whole dragon dance troupe..yeah you heard me a whole dragon. This year we only have 2 lions. I do hope we get a pay increment soon


Sigh. Im tired. why do i not feel festive no more? so many things happened this week.

Heard a piece of bad news. unable to help. I wish you the strength to return the favour a hundred times over, find your peace and move on. Life's too short to be wasted on losers.

A moment of weakness made me check in on the past. I wish i hadnt taken that peep. sigh but i did and now I am paying the price as memories of happier days fill my thoughts yet again.

Bought a few lottery tickets...the lunar new year lottery was 10 million dollars! damn it. Alas. I didnt win :P hehehe how my life wouldve changed with just 1 million , let alone 10 ahhahaha

Thankfully theres work to take that edge off my self induced melancholia.

No comments: