Friday, February 12

Year of the Tiger

Its gonna be a great year for this little Dragon Guppy

Ive been so darn busy these few days..busy spring cleaning, re -arranging the furniture in the house, and most importantly getting rid of old stuff that is cluttering my life, and my home.

First to go was the old fish tank . It was sitting in the wrong place, directly under the airconditioning unit making cleaning the aircon a tough chore, not to mention, the damage it causes to my airconditioning unit. Besides there was too many memories attached to the old tank , so yes it should go .

Finally when the fishtank cabinet construction was completed and the fishies re-housed on Thursday evening, I was able to re-arrange my furniture, get some major spring cleaning done.

And now, the flat is cleaned. My new year gifties are packed, red packets are ready , mandarin oranges are up , lunar new year auspcious ornaments are up...I think Im ready. ready to welcome the tiger into my home :P

Check out the giant red "FU" "Luck" decor flanked by 2 cute tigers I hung on my dront door ! and when you enter the living room, theres more HAHAHAHA where the old fish tank used to sit under the airconditioning unit, now sits a cabinet ..
After i distributed over 10 "tiger"baskets of mandarin oranges, I packed another 5 more bags of beer and oranges for the cleaners as well as my badminton coach :)

Yes, I think with the house clean, red packets packed, plus the fact that im not hosting any dinners at my home . I think i can take my cue from kitty...time to take a break..and enjoy my fishiesssss ...

Im excited. Change is good, theres been so many changes since 2010 started. new routine, new activities, old people leaving, new people coming , new home arrangement, .new adventures, new learnings ..if 2010 is going to be all about change, so be it. Bring it on!
Reunion dinner is tomorrow night...wonder what mom will be cooking this year :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no worries there is curry.

Anonymous said...

I love the fish tank..... can eat assam fish, curry fish head, fried fish..... Fish dishes