Saturday, February 9

BBQ @ MooMoos

As i was whinging earlier..thank goodness Moo planned a BBQ gathering at her place today or I'd have gone belly up from boredom at home this uneventful day!

Posing with our BBQ party hostess - MooMoo!

The Yishun Junior College Alumni...oh my goodness..how time flies!

" I am the next Singapore Idol"

Awwww...
Jas , her boys and Guna's baby! Aunty Irene holding court as she distributes angpows to the kiddie winks

" If you think Im Handsome, you should see my daddy!"
Chefs extraordinaires Janice and Ruben. yummy yum yums

My favourite ! Chicken Wings! Ofcourse not forgetting wines and champs from around the world! whooeee!


Yep kiddies know how to have a good time.


We all took turns to carry and cuddle Guna n Prema's new baby!

lotsa sparklies were sparklin tonight

Then we spotted him..peaking out from the bushes.. "I tot i taw a puddy cat!"


I DID I DID! - a little stray cat was sneaking up on our BBQ and stealing satays!


There there no need to steal , plenty of food for all..We ended up feeding it oursleves..doesnt he look just a little bit like my kitty Aidan?


Theres only one thing to do after gorging on delicious BBQ food, sit by the pool and chill with can of Tiger.. blissssss


Mmmm yummy Yu Sheng/ Lo Hei -which moomoo bought from Roland Seafood

Check out Jas - yeap thats the same Jas with the 2 boys and a baby earlier! Va va voom! - Jas glammed up towards the end of the evening as she was due to make an appearance at the club later tonight! One Hot ma ma!


Anthon, our master of "Lo Hei" Ceremonies
Kiddies + guppy eagerly waiting for Anthon to finish reciting the traditional verses so we can all start tossing the Yu Sheng ..Hee hee

"Huat Ah!"

With each new gathering I am always heartened to see old faces, and meet new lovely babies and watch kiddies grow up. It is especially so during festive gatherings like christmas or lunar new year. Isnt family and friends what life is really all about?




No comments: