Saturday, February 9

Bored to tears..

Yes I am bored. My only entertainment and salvation is a BBQ at moomoos later in the evening. in the meantime as I wait for the auspicious hour..I shall whinge away on this here blog of mine because Im bored. and I can :D bwahahahaha

I went to get the newspaper from 7-Eleven and I got annoyed by the news headlines :
You know you're in La La Land when the death of an ape takes a larger portion of headlining news and shares the same front page billing spot together with news about US Congress approving a billion dollar plan in its bid to revive thw world's largest economy
Good grief! Possibility of US going into recession vs an orangutan dying of old age..sigh only in La La Land..
Damn...I think Cosmo has more enlightening content to digest.

I switch on the telly :

TV Sucks - bad B grade movies, and channel news asia is showing some program about pairing wine with Asian food..sigh - People! you pair your food with whatever wine/drink /beverage tickles your palate and suits your fancy. We don't need no "wine expert" to teach us how to enjoy our meal thank you very much. (Its in moments like this that i regret not getting cable )

Meow?
I poked kitty awake from his afternoon nap. and lamented over the lack of news credibility here in La La Land, he looked at me blankly , meowed a yawn and gave me a blank look

"Whatever you say guppy..yes the people at ST are idiots and Ah Meng is not headline worthy watever, give us some coke here..meoow..." lickssss

I am so bored. AAAAAaargh.. 3 more hours before party at moomoos..hmmm I know let me show you my latest aquisition - My new pair of prescription glasses with Oakley frames!

Mmmmm even the metallic case looks kinky whahahah!

framless, unbreakable hi-index, multicoated lenses from Nikon, with Oakley raisin coloured Titanium frames!

Cool REDEFINED!

SIGH.. I am bored.

As I type this buoy msged to go makan but i think i have sunk into a zen state of being bored wit a blank mind.. mabbe kitty got the right idea .. a nice little cat nap is in order .

Stay tuned happie gupsters! I will be back with more updates about tonights partee later ..

No comments: