Saturday, September 5

Hello Stranger?

Its been months.

I did not expect to catch up again. But we did. You succeeded because you've caught me, at the right frame of mind. Your timing, as always, is - impeccable.

I did not expect us to have much to talk about, But we did. It was at once familiar yet there was a difference in the air.

Mabbe it was the gawd awful malaysian batik print shirt you had on. I could not stop laughing. and the confident way you wore it...only made me laugh harder.


I still cant believe you let me take a pic of you knowing full well i will blog about it. Think the batik look does not suit you ...the boozing...they cant be hidden from the world in this batik shirt. your late nights..they were written all over your tired face.

So tea was pleasant.

I dont know if I will still be in the same frame of mind when you return from The Ivory Coast . But you know, if we do not meet again. I will always be where you found me in the first place.

Be safe.