Friday, September 18

Not so quiet day.

It was a not too quiet day.

First, I really overslept big time today
Its too lame...for 4 straight days in a row i set my alarm to 7am . but each morning when it rang, i hit the snooze button multiple times...and only bothered to wake up at 830-9am.

TODAY was the last straw..today my sleepy head made me switch the damn alarm off..i didnt even hit snooze. i simply switched it off. and didnt wake till 1030am .

What the hell is wrong with me!??!?! I gotta get back into my grove man..this is insane! I need help. will someone pls ring me at 730am to wake me up everyday?

Then it was a Mini crisis at work
By the time i got into the office i was faced with tonnes of emails...all about the same topic. ( it turned into tonnes coz some wierdos saw it necessary to start cc-ing the whole world about some complaint , which drew into more complaints...and even more discussions on the same complaint etc etc ) long story short. It was easier to kowtow and take the apologetic stance than bother to stand the ground and deliberate perceptions with a very important customer.

yeah spent the day shoveling some shit. whats new.

Followed by 2 startling pieces of news from 2 people.
that greatly upset my balance. I hope both pieces of news will not have any impact on my relationships with them but ...again yes. I am most distrubed.

Lucky for me , the evening got cheerier..by a little bit.
Afterwork, i swung by to pick up some discount card from Kulcha. got the card PLUS a bonus warm apple raisin cinnamon roll ..Nice warm and Yummy THANK YOU ! cinnamon roll did make my day . could not sit and enjoy it as i had to rush to order a very important cake for a very important party and the cake shop closes at 7pm...

Got a postcard from "Bunny Goes Zen " in the mail today.
I know...i always gush whenever i get something tangible in the mailbox ..thats handwritten..heheh I love getting snail mail -- thats not a credit card bill, phone bill or some sales brochure..zzzzzzz

How cool, Bunny went to Jakarta. sigh reminds me of past insane work travels, trips with moomoo to visit Ray, the volcanoes..heck. even people like Udang Kechil..who are no more. c'est la vie..


Sigh it was a really eventful day
I wonder if tomorrow will be cheerier all day

How was your day my friend?



No comments: