Tuesday, September 15

Rebel Without A Cause

First Sigh

Why do you see the need to remind me about the Great Guppy Guide to Life : Rules of Engagement . ( A must read manual for all who look towards peaceful interactions with one cute little guppy)

Believe me, nobody is more acutely aware of the rules expounded by this manual than me - god damn it i wrote the whole manual from scratch didnt I?

Im still adding to this long list of rules. as I go along. The rules are written to protect Me.

I love ME. Make no mistake.

So what did you hope to achieve by reminding me about my self written set of rules? Do you finally see the wisdom of my beliefs or Did you wish for me to get back in line with the rules of play that i had written?

Good Grief! Im just a little guppy! Didnt you urge me to bend the rules? Didnt you assure me my fears are unfounded? Just when i was getting comfortable again.

If i were you, I'd just shut up, close both eyes and enjoy the little occassional rebellion. It doesnt change a thing.

I believe in Karma. I think we all should.

2nd Sigh

You shouldve quit while you were ahead. You're certainly not the first. I cant even be bothered to type it all out .
http://happieguppyadventures.blogspot.com/2008/01/ego-bruising-day.html

Hhahah coz guess what ? you really arent the first. but that doesnt make what you did right. Talk is cheap. unless you walked a mile in my shoes. stay away from me.

Lucky for me..tonight was not a total washout...not everybody looks at me and thinks - "eeew" . yes i think the self righteous well meaninged advisors should just go stand in a corner..surround themselves with people who are less "eeew" and leave me alone.


On a happier note:


It was a pleasant surprise our little chicken rice dinner .Nothing fancy. Nothing famous. Just somewhere quiet.

Again, again, lets do it again !
I promise I will eat all my veggies next time hahahha


Something else that brought some cheer :
I got another pic today from the Ivory Coast.

By now the west african boatmen should be aware that some fair steam chicken white skinned chinese guy on a spanking big ship... is taking shots of them on their daily fishing trips.

Last week, it was a Hammerhead shark,
This week, a Manta Ray ...
Whats next?!
I hope its a HUGE toothy great white shark..chew chew chew these guys to bits!
Surely if you haul in a Hammerhead or a Manta you throw it back into the ocean!?!
poor manta!

and no! BBQ Manta Ray is not funny ! :( :( :(
any more happier pics?

No comments: