Wednesday, September 23

Pictures from Afar

Today's a day of pictures and messages from far off lands...

First, I recieved Vaen's annual report card in the mail today

Im one PROUD guppy


Card says :
This year I am : 9 years old
My weight is : 21 kg
My height is : 115 cm
My health is : Satisfactory
Last year I studied at : grade 2
This year I study at : grade 3 ( yay she is a smart cookie )
My personality is : Shy
My ambition is to become : a Teacher

look how big she's grown? cute cute cute

Vaen's drawing...awwww she always draws flowers for me :)

I wonder I hope..Vaen really does become somebody great when she grows up :) I wonder if i will ever get to meet her. hmmm

Moo says i should write back to her.. hmmm let me ponder more on this..

Later in the afternoon, I recieved more exciting exotic pics from Buoy's West African adventures as promised :
streetside make shift stalls..
coconuts being sold along the streets...taken from within his ride.... Im always envious of anyone who works so close to my beloved ocean...
Now this is an awesome sight - Ship's bridge! aaaa makes me annoyed. why cant i pass a simple PPCDL exam and get that damn boat license?
Japanese restaurant ? in West Africa? owned by a mainland chinese guy?!

Does not look like japanese food lor! HAHAHAHAH cant believe it, they actually went to eat "Jap" food while in Africa... hahaha
Life there aint looking that bad . the pics actually made the scruffy place look fun?! how is it possible?
The itch, its getting stronger. I need to get out to explore this world...take more exotic pics of my own.. who wants to join me?

No comments: