Tuesday, June 16

因为最亲的人往往伤你最深

怎样才算是潇洒?

He once criticised me and said i wasnt 潇洒 in all my people to people relations
What he didnt understand was 潇洒 is not my style because I do not treat friendships/relationships lightly nor do I give it freely.

I had been left with no choice but to display 潇洒 when he made it clear that the blame was on me

" Why we dont talk much anymore? Since I cant talk to you about my friends, my activites, and now I cant even talk about cars. Now we only have the fishtank left to talk about "

" You cant take jokes, I cant talk freely with you anymore. I already know where this conversation is headed "

" What change do you want ? What blog you want me to read? I dont read your blog! "

"You want , you call for coffee, you call for dinner. no need to be so drama . Yes is yes no is no "


He offered apologies yet made no apology for his actions.
In his mind, everything was my fault:
I caused the change in his attitude.
I caused us to have nothing more to talk about except 1 fish tank full of fish.
I am the big reason why daily msgs, lunches, dinners, outings, happy conversations with him turned to zero contact.

And now. after he had finished sharing his thoughts, his side of the story. He has given me the right tools to decide - to spare him from this friendship I held so close to my heart.

I will be 潇洒. There is no need to hang on to a friendship that is one sided.

怎样才算是最亲的人?
I read this on another friends facebook entry :
"最亲的人往往伤你最深的人"

I called hoping you would clear things up with me because you said you valued me. I heard you tell me loud and clear : exactly how you valued me.

所以最亲的人一旦不再是最亲的时候,那伤害就不再是伤害了。

选择放弃,并不一定是世界末日, 而是人生的另一个转捩点

No comments: