Sunday, June 21

Happy Father's Day !

Too bad daddy was nursing a toothache :P

We all went out to Aston's steakhouse at Sembwang Shopping Centre , The grand plan was to give dad a nice yummy steak treat! (his favourite) ..Alas he couldnt eat steak as he had an inflamed gum /toothache and none of us knew about it ! aaargh!
mom and dad waiting for food at Astons!

In the end poor dad only had salmon steak and veggies and rice...Chookie ordered the striploin steak medium rare.. and ate it right in front of dad. Yup, dad being dad, declared chookie to be incapable to finishing her steak, so he had to have a bite. ...which he did. MuHAHAHAH
This was chookie's striploin steak. with potato salad and baked beans, she was pissed with the staff coz she ordered pasta salad, not potato salad. yeah just one of those wierdos who dont like creamy foods
This was my hickery sauce chicken chop ,Didnt manage to take a pic of all the foods...The grilled fish in herb sauce was yummy too

My bottle of ICB root bear...i think i love rootbear starting from today !
After our delicious lunch, I pestered dad to teach me how to drive his car. yes I can drive a stick shift but for the life of me I DONT KNOW HOW TO DRIVE AN AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION CAR! duh
Im glad to report . It was like driving a toy bumper car. easy peasy. Oh my gawd they let people who have auto transmission licenses drive cars. I feel fear.
So what did you do for your dad this father's day ?

No comments: