Saturday, June 20

Vietnamese Love Affair

I think Im in Love
It was another annoyingly warm and humid weekend. I had an insane craving for soupish foods. He suggested vietnamese ... and i thought hmmm I havent had that for awhile. So off we went to Pho Hoa for some nice Pho ( Rice Noodles Soup)
Beef Brisket and Beef ball Pho for guppies
A HUGE Bowl of Beef Flank Pho for you! Accompanied by Fresh lime, mint leaves, basil and sprouts~! The best way to enjoy beef Pho...is to Slurrrrpp it alll in !!! And wash everything down with fresh avocado smoothie...Super Duper Shiok!

I think Im in love. Vietnamese Pho is refreshingly delicious and so very flavourful. Gotta do it again!
Speaking of Love...
I spotted this abomination at the Yishun Northpoint Shopping mall this evening. Its so hilariously hello kitty...

complete with kitty accessories, the seat covers, dashboard, steering wheel , even the rims of the wheels are studded with pink diamante crystals ...Oh my gawd..

I think Im in love!

No comments: