Wednesday, June 3

I've Got Mail !

And it aint one of those with huge "OVERDUE" stamped in red ink bill mails either!

Let's take a poll - hands up ! anyone who's recieved something in the mail this week thats not
a) a bill
b) some brochure or leaflet
c) bank statements

yup. just as I thought.

Sigh . The art of letter writing is dead. I used to have a literature teacher in college- Mr Alan Davies. He used to comment that we all had terrible handwriting while his script was elegant :P

Now that was a man that writes excellent letters. BY HAND.

Neeways I was excited to find this in my mail box today:

Its a letter from Enjay n Stefan! check out the cute footprint stamp and stork sticker - PLUS YES! REAL STAMPS! and US POSTAL STAMPS!

It was a baby announcement ! Enjay has finally given birth to another baby girl - NADIA!
Check this out. I suspect this is Stefan's creative juices going into overdrive again...
the announcement came in the form of an airticket booklet --> ticket one With Sarah on the cover as the Travel consultant HAHAHA followed by ticket /boarding pass / page 2 and ofcourse...
THE MAIN ATTRACTION and last page ! Announcing the arrival of BABY Nadia!

Shoooooo adorabible....Shooooooooooo PINK?!?

Dont worry YOU my little guppy...Enjay bring her over...come back soon...i wanna pinch those cheeks!!! shooooooooo cute!!!!!!!

OK happie guppies - I WANT TO RECIEVE A NICE HAND WRITTEN - DECORATED LETTER/MAIL FROM YOU! NO MORE EMAILS!!!

i want to feel paper! i want texture! i want colour! i want to see your fugly handwritings! CAN YOU STILL WRITE LEGIBLY? huh huh huh ?

Write to me now!

No comments: