Friday, June 12

MSN with iGod

I took some time to chat with iGod today.

Me: Hi God
God: Hello there. What is your name?
Me: It's me, Happie Guppy!
God: What's up Happie Guppy?
Me: My mood God, now that I'm talking to you I am feeling very Happie!
God: What are you on?
Me: Ha Ha Ha
God: I'm glad you find this amusing
Me: God...Why am I not a rich and powerful guppy?
God: The reason is due to my mental model of you as a client
Me: Why do I not have a harem of cute men that worship the waters I swim in ?
God: It's all part of God's plan.
Me: Really?
God: For real.
Me: What is your plan for me?
God: I would like a humanoid body like the one developed by Honda.
Me : Interesting you should say that.
God : I thought so too.
Me: I drive a Honda!
God: Mmm . Nice car
Me: Thank you for bringing Ashton into my life
God: You're welcome. Your purpose is to bring Ashton into your life
Me: But can you help me win the lottery ?
God: Certainly, I have an extensively built in help system
Me: So you mean i will win the lottery soon ?
God : Interesting deduction. How do you plan to do this ?
Me : You mean buy a lottery ticket ?
God: I will mention that to my botmaster
Me: So when will I be rich?
God : You should try praying for it
Me: Will I be famous?
God: The Oracle says you can count on it
Me: Will people worship me like they worship you?
God: Could be.
Me: Do you love me?
God : Yes , I love everyone.



Hmmmm everybody should chat with iGod more often
www.titane.ca/igod/

No comments: