Monday, June 22

Can't get enough of Vietnamese Love

I did Vietnamese Again.
Went for vietnamese food at Pho Hoa @ Suntec City AGAIN! Oh my goodness me. I think i need help. But check out my colourful delicious healthy nutricious lunch?
Grilled chicken, vermicilli with calamari rings !
Joyes had grilled chicken vermicilli with spring rolls ...I think i will try that the next time ..mmmm ..Lets do it AGAIN!


Pimped My Lion Keychain
I got a new keychain in the shape of a stuffed little lion over the weekend Yes I get it, Lion = Leo = Guppy. But there was just still that little something missing ..hmmmm
.Take one Lion Key chain from Nicci..cut off the nicci tag , break out the sewing kit ... add some charms (meant for adding to charm bracelets which chookie helped choose for me at Mu-ee): the key essentials for any cute little guppy , Shades, princess crown, mobile phone, handbag ...sew everything together ..
Voila! Now thats better! Now you look like Guppy! ( we just hide our crowns at home when we are outdoors thats all so we dont have to wear em all the time) Definitely one good looking lion to hang off the keys to my good lookin ride !
yeehar!
Yes i have no life. bite me :P

No comments: