Monday, June 15

Just 2 Words?

Even my subject title is longer than your note :P

"DIVE HERE!!" Even my postal address is longer than your note.


But. it was cute. There was effort to google my work address, And you paid some stranger 200pesos to get it posted plus it had your handwriting :D !
Palawan huh.


Much as i was happy to recieve this . And the thought behind it. It will have to take more than a postcard to fix the hurt you have caused me. Much as I really miss you and want things back the way they were. Cant sweep things under the carpet. I am too proud a guppy to allow that .

You want to fix things you talk to me and clear the air immediately. If you choose not to then Im ok to leave things as they are . Lets not ruin any more happy memories or goodwill i have left for you .

Palawan. Will you be around to let me recount my scuba adventures there ?

No comments: