Thursday, June 11

Rolled my eyes AGAIN!

Averaging 5 eye rolls a day.
My eyes are starting to hurt .



I swear, the past work week has seen me roll my eyes so many times ive almost lost count. I think i average arond 5 -6 eye rolls a day.

Is it the heat ? we might hit 35 degrees celcius in this insane humidit hot house called Singapore this week.

Is it the slow economy ?

Is it just part and parcel of working in a big company ?

Is it because people are in fear of losing their jobs thats why they've become more desperate? more shameless ?

I swear . so many people, who are supposedly talented , in positions of great responsiblity have been pulling smallish stunts , like monkeys performing in front of the higher ups in the corporate ladder. Stunts that only show off their creativity in dreaming up new ways to kiss ass, or put up a big dramatic production of how "bloody hardworking" and "busy"they are.

I guess everyone ..must be feeling a tad bit insecure . I cant help myself..its my body's natural reaction to crappy useless behaviour. I roll my eyes. and boy are they starting to hurt these days...

Make em stop! Make em Stop!!!!

On a seperate note.
I thought i had dropped it. It wanted to be dropped. It got bored with hanging around me. It didnt value its place around me.

It took me 2 weeks to stop sulking over this and accept the loss. And then it found me. dropping little msgs and smses. Even declared it sent me a postcard.
Which hasnt arrived in the mail. but got me waiting and waiting and waiting for its impending arrival .

I thought it wanted its place around me back. .. I thought it was truly apologetic. I was ready to forgive....and then ...it went and got itself lost again.

I was calm over the loss, and now it got me all bothered again. Bah. I roll my eyes !

Make it Stop! Make it Stop!

No comments: