Saturday, January 5

A few of my favourite things

***This blog entry is written as I engage in mortal scrabble combat with Moomoo on facebook muahahahaha! ***

"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens;
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens;
Brown paper packages tied up with strings;
These are a few of my favorite things..."

Julie Andrews sung this in the 1965 movie- The Sound of Music. the lyrics to the song are a litany of things that the heroine Maria ( the nun turned au pair - hah what are the odds? ) loves, things she selects to fill her mind with when times get bad and sad.

Today as i was fiddling about at my workstation. Yes i went to the office today even though its a weekend ( too many meetings this week, didnt get time to do any real work :P) so i thought I'd do some catching up over the weekend. Man it was hard getting my head around ..well getting some real work done. damn!

Anyway i digress.. As i was fiddling about at my workstation before i knew it, I was also happily msn chatting with buoy who was also at work this rainy saturday.

As usual the conversation veered towards buoy dreaming up the latest (craziest? plausible? Cool?) money making scheme so that we can get rich and he will have money to buy the latest spanking shiny chick magnet set of fast wheels while i get enough money to allow me to stock pile on the 2008 Louis Vuitton haute couture collection hahaha !

Making Money - Well at least thats some real powerful potent motivation aint it? Neeways it got me thinking .It would be great if i was loaded with lots of money wouldnt it? ...i really love money.Money is my favourite thing. wait scratch that..I really love the stuff money can buy Money can buy me all my favourite things ! hmmm can it really?

Now at home I am still thinking - What the hell do i really like man? What are my favourite things? Is it sex? is it travel? is it money? is it the stuff money can buy?

***Guppy pauses blogging ,flicks on the scrabble window and msned Moomoo for her opinion ***

05/01/2008 22:35:34
happieguppy : Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens; Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens; Brown paper packages tied up with strings; These are a few of my favorite things.
Moo Moo Cow : u watching it?
happieguppy : no..im thinking what are guppy's really favourite things
happieguppy : is it money?
happieguppy : is it LV?
happieguppy : is it food?
happieguppy : im feeling contemplative
Moo Moo Cow : u like new things. u like adventure, thrills, love
happieguppy : i like new things!
happieguppy : couldnt have said it better my self YES i love to LOVE !
Moo Moo Cow : n love to be loved!
happieguppy : knn am i so obvious? chey im not so deep after all
Moo Moo Cow : idiot
Moo Moo Cow : gt ur word or not?
happieguppy : hahahah wait my turn ah, say so la !


*** back to blogging and scrabble game***

facebook scrabble sux. how can "AY" , "VUG", "RIN" be legitimate words?!

*annoyed guppy* condemns facebook scrabble! CONDEMN!!!!!!

Hahaha it would seem Im quite the open book : I like all things that are new things. I like adventure, I love thrills, I love to love and to be loved! These are a few of my favourite things...

What are some of yours my friends?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who DOESN'T like new things?

I do too, just on different levels and VERY different budgets.

Well, at least that may be proof we might be related, lol.

One Happie Little Guppy said...

Are u my mommy? Neurotic Guppy Is that you? ha ha ha

ReginiaIlianaMisty said...

It's your otaku mei mei lah.

One Happie Little Guppy said...

OOOOOOO equally neurotic hahahahhaa love!